Sunday, February 22, 2009

#10 I love my mother




I thought my mom was part of the blog about loving my family, but decided she deserved her own. My mom is very special. She is kind, generous, caring, selfless. Today she had a birthday dinner for me. She made our childhood favorite - chicken, biscuit, and gravy with mashed potatoes, peas, and cabbage salad. My sister and her family were able to be there and all of my family was there. We had a great time. I know my mom was trying to make this a special day for me which made it even more special. The best part was that when we did cake, she made sure someone took pictures because she said I am never in any pictures - I am always the one taking them! Then she directed the taking of group pictures! I think I have enough for a Storybook! I am still full from dinner, but that is ok. I am so happy. This has been the best birthday I've ever had.

No comments: