Sunday, February 08, 2009

#2 I love my husband


Jay and I have been married for 37 years, 7 months, and 26 days. I know how lucky I am to have him in my life. He is kind, considerate, caring, sensitive, selfless, giving, and so many more wonderful things! He is the best father - our kids are so lucky - and he is the most wonderful grandfather - Anna is so lucky.
He helps with my CM events and understands how much I love my hobby. He has a lot of patience with me!! We have two retreats in our town every year with people arriving on Thursday so as not to miss time on Friday. It has evolved that we host dinner on Thursday night. Jay is so good about having 16-25 women invade our house. He will cook for us and help entertain.

He's just such a special person who I love with all my heart. If everyone in the world was like Jay, the world would be perfect.

No comments: