Monday, February 02, 2009

#1 I love Anna




Anna is our granddaughter. She is a few days shy of being 15 months old. It seems like the last 15 months have been my whole life. I love this baby with all my heart. She is the light of my life. I adore watching her play by herself. It amazes me that someone so young can figure out so much. I wonder how her mind works. She reminds me of her mother. She is an adventurous child. She loves to climb and can now get onto the couch and jump! She wants to climb up the back of the couch - deja vue! She loves to walk all over, but still likes to be held. She talks and talks and talks. People are surprised at what she can say, but we aren't - her mommy was the same. A few days ago we went shopping. When we put her in the cart, she shouted out, "SHOPPING...MONEY." Her mother has trained her well. She calls Jay "Papa", but the best thing she says is "GrandMama"! I really don't think I could ever express how much I love Anna.

No comments: