Thursday, March 19, 2009

A woman who can finish my sentences

This would be my friend Mary. I've only known her a few years, but it is like we have cloned lives. We met through SS - a scrapping message board. We've traveled to several retreats together. At night we spend a lot of time talking which means we solve the problems of the world. We discovered we married the same man. We get a lot of laughs over that. The last time we were together, I said that I had married my mother. She got laughing - said she's said she married her mother, too. If one of us says "I was thinking the same thing", the other will say "Of course you were"! We've even sent each other the same email at almost the same time. I get to spend this Sunday with Mary at a scrapping event. I can't wait to talk with her.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Did you ever dream that an online community would be such an important part of your life? I know I never did. And now that I've met so many amazing people through it, it's hard to imagine life without it.