Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dij ye scrap?

Another never say never. I thought I'd never do digital scrapbooking. But, I've had a few customers ask me about doing Storybook Creator so felt I needed to learn - or at least be somewhat familiar with it. I took a class yesterday for Memory Manager - a computer file/editing system for photos - and Storybook Creator Plus - scrapping online. I love the Memory Manager, but I still have a lot to learn. I don't know how many albums I'll ever do digitally, but love the other things I can do - make a page, postcards, and I'm sure much more.

We joke about "digiscrapping". My daughter has changed it to "dij ye scrap".

Another new adventure and another thing to spend money on. The first thing Jay asked was how much this is going to cost him. I said not much - just all the downloads and a new 12x12 printer which I'd wait for as a Christmas gift. How am I going to fanagle getting it sooner? I'll have to work on Anna who will be able to get anything she wants (for me) from her grandpa.

No comments: