Friday, February 17, 2006

I Have A Cold

I have a cold and I am nice about it! Wednesday DH, DS, and I headed to DC for the purpose of moving DS's girlfriend to his city. We had a gorgeous day for packing and traveling - 70* when we left DC to head to NYS yesterday.

I have worn my winter coat every day, even on the days here when it's been in the high 30s and 40s. (We can have -30 in a bad winter!) Of course I didn't wear it in DC. And now I am paying for it. I was up a lot in the night - sneezing. I have been sneezing all morning. I don't want to be a grouch, but can't stop myself! I may also be getting paid back for telling someone the other day that for the past 3 years I have not been sick. I had no wood to knock on, so knocked on vinyl - it doesn't work!! While I was teaching, it seemed I'd get sick every year with a week's disease of some sort. It's been wonderful not having that happen. Guess my luck has run out.

Off to get more kleenex and a cup of hot tea. Drip, drip, drip - blow!!!

1 comment:

tosin said...

Knock on vinyl.....
You crack me up!!!