Friday, February 24, 2006

Computer Illiterate

It amazes me when someone asks me for computer help. I can e-mail, do a little in word, search, and a few other things.

I signed up for the new Creative Memories website. I am sure it is a mistake. I have read some threads on SS and have no clue what they are talking about.

I also see people's blogs with all kinds of links, pictures, and other cutesy stuff. I wish I had a clue how to put those things on my page!

My daughter needed a font for something at her work and was walking me through sending it to her from my computer, which wouldn't work. I told her I know there are free fonts sites. She wasn't sure they'd download at work, but did. Then she walked me through loading free fonts. I turned into a maniac and finally had to stop my self.

Maybe I'm only supposed to be able to do what I can do so that I don't overwork this poor machine. But, I really want goodies on my page like all the other kids!!

No comments: